SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!Young Man Dies After Mixing “Chemicals” Together

A 21-year-old man, Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, “gutter water” is a combination of codiene, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. Kenneth, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.

He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!

Leave a Comment

Like this:

%d bloggers like this: